Follow the simple steps below to create your own MySpace.com profile so you can access all the options in MySpace.com and evaluate the site completely.
1. In your web browser, visit the following URL
2. Click on the Signup Link in the upper left corner of the screen
You’ll notice on the signup screen, that everything is required including, First and Last Name, Email Address, Country, Zip Code, Gender, and Birth Date. These items can be removed later but must be included initially to sign up.
3. After the initial signup, you are presented with an option to upload a photo. Skip this for now.
4. Next, you can invite friends to MySpace.com – a large part of how MySpace.com has grown so large is the ability to invite others to create a profile.
5. Now the profile is created and you are switched to the Edit Profile homepage where you can modify and customize your profile. Notice the My URL section. Write this down. This is the quickest way to get back to this profile. Although when you log into MySpace.com, you will land on this Edit Profile page.